A Strong Offense
A Stronger Defense
The five (5) most recent posts for each category are listed. To see all posts for a specific category, click on the category name.
Estates & Executors
- Beware The Constructive Trust When Relying On ‘Informal’ Estate Distributions
- Court Orders Administrator To Elect Portability
- Forgiveness May Be Available For An Untimely Caveat
- Expert Testimony Necessary On Standard Of Care? Maybe Sometimes, But Not Always.
- The Georgia Superior Court/Probate Court Dance
Guardians & Conservators
Powers of Attorney
- Agents Under Power of Attorney – Where Will You Get Hauled Into Court?
- Do You Really Want To Use That Power Of Attorney To Give Yourself Something?
- Power Of Attorney Did Not Authorize Creation Of Trust
- Holding Power Of Attorney Doesn’t Prohibit All Gifts From Principal To Agent
- Breach Of Fiduciary Duty Under Power Of Attorney
Trusts & Trustees